Enrollment Recruitment Numbers (Updated: 9/25/2023)
- 10-Months~1-year-old (male and female): *Please call or email to confirm availability.
- 2-year-old (male and female): *Please call or email to confirm availability.
- 3-year-old (male and female): *Please call or email to confirm availability.
- 4-year-old (male and female): 1 boy(s) / 2 girl(s)
- 5-year-old (male and female): 1 boy(s) / 1 girl(s)
- NOTE: When reserving a visit to the school, we ask that you bring your child with you.
School Fees & Payment Info
- Preschool Tuition (Monthly/Full-Day): 137,500 JPY (*Tuition amount before government subsidies are applied.)
- Kindergarten Tuition (Monthly/Full-Day): 110,000 JPY (*Tuition amount before government subsidies are applied.)
- YEARLY TUITION LIST
- Tuition can be paid "Monthly", on a "3-Installment" payment plan (every 4-months), or "Yearly" (5% yearly tuition discount). *NOTE: Associated Fees are to be fully paid in advance.
- Princeton Academy is a "Tax Exempt" School. (*NOTE: Tuition payments made by Corporations are "NOT" tax exempt, unless specified otherwise.)
- Daily extended childcare to 6:00 pm is offered to all students "Free of Charge". For more details, please see the Extended & Holiday childcare link.
- For information on "US Citizen Full-Tuition Childcare Subsidies" and how to qualify, please contact the School Principal at (admin(at)pais.ac).
Childhood Education and Childcare Tuition Support Law
- As of 2019, all children living in Japan between the ages of 0 and 6-years of age, regardless of nationality, who are enrolled in a Privately-Owned Childcare Facility and/or Privately-Owned Kindergarten, which meets the national accreditation standards of the prefectural government, are eligible to receive monthly tuition support, between the amounts of 37,000 JPY to 42,000 JPY, through the Japanese (Tokyo) Government. For more information, please contact your local City Ward Office's Family Childcare Division.
- The application process for our school starts approximately 6-Months in advance
- Please find below important dates, timelines and procedures
- PRESCHOOL: The child must be 10-months or older by August 31st of the year that they plan to enter Preschool.
- KINDERGARTEN: The child must be 3-years-old by August 31, and currently in toilet training or has completed the process.
- Applications for the 2023 school year can be submitted starting on November 1, 2022, but no later than the deadlines listed below.
- The application deadline for starting school in April is February 24, 2023.
- The application deadline for starting school in August is June 23, 2023.
- If you have missed the above deadlines, please call or email us to confirm availability.
Required Supporting Documents
- Enrollment Application
- Report Cards from the past 2 full school years. (If applicable)
- Confidential Student Reference Form, sent directly from the applicant's most recent teacher. (If applicable)
- Applicant's copy of birth certificate or passport.
- A family photo or snapshot.
- Student Physical Examination Form, filled out by a certified physician.
Downloadable Enrollment Forms
- School Handbook
- Student Enrollment Application
- Enrollment Process
- Confidential Student Reference Form
- Physical Examination Form
- Uniform Order Form
Princeton Academy's Accreditation Certificate