School Fees & Payment Info
- Click here to see the TUITION LIST!
- Tuition is to be paid on a payment plan (every 4 months), or in full.
However, for families experiencing financial difficulties, the school will grant monthly payments on a case by case basis.
- Tuition and Associated Fees can be paid by "Credit-Card". Please contact the School Office for more details.
- The School's Scholarship Fund is available for all Half-Japanese Children, and for all English Speaking Expat Families experiencing financial difficulties in Japan. *At Princeton Academy, "No-Child" will be left behind! "Inquire today, to see if your family qualifies for scholorship assistance."
- Daily extended childcare to 6:00 pm is offered to all students free of charge. For more details, please see the Extended & Holiday childcare link.
- The application process for our school starts approximately a year in advance.
- Please find below important dates, timelines and procedures.
- PRESCHOOL: The child must be 1 year or older and can walk on their own by August 31 of the year that they plan to enter Preschool.
- KINDERGARTEN: The child must be 3 years old by August 31, and fully toilet trained.
- Applications for the 2019-2020 school year can be submitted starting February 2018.
- The application deadline for April is February 2019.
- The application deadline for September is July 2019.
- If you have missed the above deadlines, please call or email us for availability.
Required Supporting Documents
- Report Cards from the past 2 full school years.
- Confidential Student Reference Form sent directly from the applicant's most recent teacher.
- Applicant's copy of birth certificate or passport.
- A family photo.
- Student Physical Examination Form.
- Registration fee of 200,000 JPY (Tax is to be added).
Downloadable Enrollment Forms