Kids' Summer Camp in Nagano!
Introducing, Princeton Academy's Nagano (Karuizawa) Children's Summer Camp Program. You no longer have to send your child abroad to experience a safe and authentic American style children's summer camp.
- Location: Princeton Academy International School's private villa in Karuizawa, Nagano.
- Period of Stay: 6:00 AM (SAT) to 8:00 PM (SUN)
- Reservation Months: July to September (Yearly)
- Reservations are limited to those who have children in the age group of 3 to 8 years of age.
- Camp reservations are limited to the 2nd and 4th weeks for 8 children only.
- Contact Princeton Academy for reservation information.
- Membership fee: 110,000 JPY (annual, accident insurance included)
- Homestay Fee: 66,000 yen per child, per-visit. (Includes transportation to and from Shibuya, 5 meals, snacks, etc., during the stay.)
- Reservations must be made 1 month in advance.
- Cancellations must be made 10 business days in advance.
- For safety reasons, please note that children who are not fully toilet trained, prone to car sickness, and/or have physical or behavioral issues will not be allowed to participate.
Every weekend, the children have fun, native English centered, real-life experiences, such as outdoor games, barbecues, picnics, river-play, hot spring pool, and much more.
By reserving a weekend homestay for your child, both parents are able to spend a relaxing time away from the kids, which in most cases, is priceless!