Summer School Program 2019
The goal of our Summer School Program is to focus on helping students make a smooth transition from this year to the next academic year, which is quite different for both the new incoming kindergarten students and the current kindergarten students.
- Week1: 2019.7.22 (MON) - 2019.7.26 (FRI) - (5 Day Program)
- Week2: 2019.7.29 (MON) - 2019.8.2 (FRI) - (5 Day Program)
- Times: 9:00 - 14:00 (5 hours per day)
- Activities: English, Math, Art, Music, Sports and other interactive learning activities.
- Ages Requirements: 3 years old - 10 years old only.
- Maximum Acceptance: Only 15 applicants per week will be accepted.
- Lunch: 500 JPY per lunch (Tax to be added.), or bring a lunch from home.
- Tuition Fees: 40,000 JPY per week, per child. (Tax to be added.)
- Material Fee: 5,000 JPY per week. (Tax to be added.)
- Place: Shibuya School (1-5-3 Tomigaya, Shibuya, Tokyo.)
- Registration Deadline: June 25, 2019 (TUE)
- Current Openings for WEEK1: Only "6" openings available - (Last Updated: 2019.5.17)
- Current Openings for WEEK2: Only "4" openings available - (Last Updated: 2019.5.17)
- Summer School Info 2019
- Summer School Application
Students will experience an English immersion program, which will provide an opportunity to further develop socially, to learn the routines and to feel confident for the upcoming school year.
Students will also have opportunities to develop friendships and become oriented to their new physical environment. In addition they will experience and enjoy art, music, sports and other interactive learning activities.
Note: Any child may join Summer School, regardless of their English ability.
Downloadable Enrollment Forms