Daily Extended & Holiday Childcare Service
If you are a working parent, and would like to use Princeton Academy's Extended Childcare Service,
we ask that you register your child at the time of entrance to the school, or as soon as
possible, thereafter. Space is very limited, and some restrictions do apply.
- Yearly Membership Fee: 200,000 JPY per year, per child.
- By registering as a member, "Free Afterschool Childcare" is offered on regular scheduled school days, from your child's class end time to 6:00pm, Monday through Friday.
- Our Daily Extended Childcare is offered on regular scheduled school days, from 8:00am to your child’s class start time, and from 6:00pm to 8:00pm, Monday through Friday.
- Fee: 400 JPY/15-minutes
- If you are using the service every day, you will be pleased to know that there is a 100,000 JPY payment cap. Once your usage reaches the 100,000 JPY cap, you will not be charged over that amount per month.
- NOTE: The Holiday Childcare fees are billed separately.
- Holiday Childcare is offered on regular school holidays from 8:00am to 8:00pm. A reservation is required.
- Fee: 600 JPY/15-minutes
- If you are using the service every day, you will be pleased to know that there is a 120,000 JPY payment cap. Once your usage reaches the 120,000 JPY cap, you will not be charged over that amount per month.
- The school offers Holiday Childcare during most scheduled school holidays. However, we are closed, and do NOT offer it on Saturday or Sunday, Christmas day, New Year's day, the 1st week of January, Golden Week, the 4th of July, the 3rd and 4th weeks of August (Obon), on some Japanese holidays, and during the 3rd and 4th weeks of March.
- NOTE: The Daily Extended Childcare fees are billed separately.
- Daily Extended Childcare Registration Form
- Holiday Childcare Reservation Form
Daily Extended Childcare Service and Fees
Holiday Childcare Service and Fees
The Daily Extended Childcare and Holiday Childcare programs are NOT offered on Saturdays and/or Sundays.